Serving South Placer County, Sacramento County, and the Surrounding Areas for Over 15 Years
Nobody likes a cockroach. These disgusting insects are an unwelcome sight in any home and can be difficult to get rid of completely. Call Rocklin Pest Control right away when you see a cockroach in your home. Our team of highly trained and licensed technicians provides high-quality cockroach control services in Rocklin and throughout Sacramento County. With free estimates and same-day services, we will help you restore your home to its cockroach-free state quickly and efficiently. Don’t wait to treat your cockroach problem!
Need help getting rid of cockroaches? Give us a call at (916) 884-6114 or reach out to us online today.
Tell Roaches to Bug Off!
The first step to defeating cockroaches is understanding them. Cockroaches are a nocturnal insect that prefers dark and humid environments to call home. They also tend to prefer environments that have food and shelter readily available, which means that your home could be the perfect place for cockroaches to thrive.
If you notice any of these signs, you could have a cockroach infestation on your hands:
- Unpleasant odors: Cockroaches leave an oily or musty odor behind.
- Cockroach feces: Cockroaches will leave a coffee ground-like substance on your floors, furniture, or walls.
- Cockroach eggs: Cockroach eggs are oval-shaped and can often be found in places such as behind your furniture or in your pantry.
- Dead cockroaches: If you see one dead cockroach, there are almost certainly live ones in the area as well.
Rocklin Pest Control is pleased to offer comprehensive cockroach control services. Call (916) 884-6114 or contact us online to make an appointment with our team today.
Preventative Measures to Keep Roaches Away
In addition to our effective roach control services, it's important to take preventative measures to keep roaches from infesting your home in the future. Here are some tips to help keep roaches at bay:
- Keep your kitchen and dining areas clean and free of food crumbs and spills
- Seal up any cracks or crevices in your home to prevent roaches from entering
- Store food in airtight containers to prevent roaches from being attracted to it
- Regularly take out the trash and keep garbage cans sealed
- Eliminate any sources of standing water in and around your home
By following these preventative measures, you can help keep your home roach-free and avoid the need for future pest control services.
Whether you’re dealing with a cockroach problem or are looking to prevent one, Rocklin Pest Control has your back. We are pleased to be able to offer a broad range of pest control services, so you don’t have to worry about your pest problems ever again. With same-day service options and free estimates, you can rest assured that you are in good hands with Rocklin Pest Control. When you need pest control services in Rocklin and Sacramento County, call Rocklin Pest Control.
Same Day Emergency Services may be available at additional cost. Check with one of our Team Members for appointment availability.