COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
Our team of professionals has decades of experience in the Commercial Pest Control Industry.
Our Commercial & Industrial Service benefits include:
- Check-in at the beginning Service
- Onsite Client Logbook containing: a flash drive with the information on all Materials that may be used on your site, a Pest Sighting Log Sheet, a Pest Control Maintenance Log, our Company Insurance and Licensing Certifications.
- Set up, Placement and Service of Monitoring/Trap Stations at key locations throughout the property for the proactive control of the listed pests.
- Proactive Interior and Exterior Inspection(‘s)
- Exterior Web Removal
- Proactive Residual Exterior Treatment
- Applicable Interior Treatment
- Check-out at the end of each Service
- After Hours and Emergency Services are available
- Specialized Technicians – Licensed Field Representative and or Applicators.
- Proactive integrated service for the convenience of your staff and customers.
- Direct phone contact with our technicians and our office.
As our name suggests Rocklin Pest Control had its beginning in Rocklin, CA. We have been proud to Serve Rocklin, CA for years. Rocklin, CA has been named among the best cities to live in the United States numerous times. The homeowners and business professionals expect the best and that is exactly what Rocklin Pest Control Delivers. Thanks to our valued Clients and the quality of service that we provide. Rocklin Pest Control has grown, we now provide service in the following cities:
- Cameron Park
- Citrus Heights
- El Dorado Hills
- Elk Grove
- Fair Oaks
- Granite Bay
- Grass Valley
- Meadow Vista
- Nevada City
- North Highlands
- Shingle Springs
- West Sacramento
- and the surrounding communities.
- Some restrictions apply.
Remember, we are the professionals that protect your home, business, investment property or community from Pests by improving your environment.
Our team of professionals has decades of experience in the commercial pest control industry in Rocklin.
“I would highly recommend Rocklin Pest Control if you need a termite inspection.” - Trudy G.
Who is Responsible for Commercial Pest Control in Rocklin, California & Surrounding Areas?
In California, commercial landlords are responsible for handling infestations and pests by hiring a professional pest control company. This is because commercial landlords are required to provide a safe and clean environment for their tenants. If they fail to do so, they may be liable for any damages that occur as a result of the infestation or pest problem. Don't let pests ‘bug’ your business! Whether you're dealing with rodents, cockroaches, ants or more, we got you covered! Let our professionals at Rocklin Pest Control help not only remove any existing infestations but prevent them from happening again in the future with our pest control maintenance programs!
Call Now to Begin Safeguarding Your Products, Your Workers, and Your Brand!
Same Day Emergency Services may be available at additional cost. Check with one of our Team Members for appointment availability.